In past years, Susquehanna Breakdown featured performances by an eclectic collection of Americana, roots, bluegrass, funk, jam and folk artists. And continuing in that spirit, Susquehanna Breakdown will present a variety of musical acts (local, regional and national), craft and food vending and much more to keep fans occupied all throughout the day.
May 19 – 20, 2017
The Pavilion at Montage Mountain in Scranton, PA
Friday, May 19, 2017
Gates Open 4:00pm
Saturday, May 21, 2017
Gates Re-Open at 10am
Parking lot opens at 3pm on Friday 5/19/17
***SUSQUEHANNA BREAKDOWN 2017 LINEUP**
The Wood Brothers
Keller & Cabinet
Tom Hamilton’s Breakdown All Stars
And The Moneynotes
Graham Mazar Duo
The Dishonest Fiddlers
**Early Bird Pricing** (While supplies last.)
2 Day GA = $50 + fees
2 Day GA w/ Camping = $70 + fees
2 Day VIP = $125 + fees
2 Day VIP w/ Camping = $145 + fees
RV PASS = $135
*** KIDS 10 & Under FREE with adult ticket purchase! ***
2017 VIP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
– Festival Entry both Friday & Saturday
– VIP Viewing Area at Mainstage
– VIP parking
– VIP Laminate
– Access to VIP Lounge
– Exclusive VIP only Susquehanna Breakdown Artist Performances
– Limited Edition Poster
Have more questions? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at #TheBreakdown!
—CAMPING & RV INFO—
RV TICKET INFO:
– VERY limited RV availability!!
– $135 per RV
– Camping ticket also necessary for each person (GA or VIP)
– No water refills or gray water dumping provided
– No box trucks or passenger
– No RV re-entry
– RV parking in designated area only
– Pass includes: 20’ x 40’ parking area for your RV, VIP parking for tow vehicle (if necessary), private RV area bathroom access.
CAMPING TICKET INFO:
– All Camping is on venue lawn
– 2 Day GA ticket or 2 Day VIP ticket PLUS Camping Ticket required for campground entry
2017 CAMPGROUND POLICIES:
The venue will open for camping beginning Friday, May 19th at 4:00 PM and will close at 11:00 AM on Sunday May 22nd. Gates will be closed for entry overnight, Friday at 11pm, and will re-open Saturday at 10am.
Because camping will take place inside venue, there will be a bit of a distance from the campground to vehicle parking so be sure to be prepared for that. In addition, we suggest that you bring extra means of carrying your gear to your campsite as there will be a walk on up hill terrain.
ALL camping at Susquehanna Breakdown will be Family Friendly and QUIET TIME WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED from 2:00am to 8:00am.
WHAT TO BRING:
• A positive attitude
• Camping Gear (tent, tarp, sleeping bags, etc.)
· Small luggage lock for your tent
· Coolers with personal snacks, ice and non-alcoholic beverage only. No glass permitted.
— (1) 52 Quart cooler will be permitted for every (2) people in camping party.
— Coolers and contents will be permitted into campground only and not in venue plazas.
— NO PERSONAL ALCOHOL WILL BE PERMITTED INTO THE VENUE.
— All coolers subject to search.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
• NO PERSONAL ALCOHOL WILL BE PERMITTED INTO THE VENUE.
· No Fires (No open flames of any kind)
· No Fireworks
· No Grills of any kind (this includes small propane stoves)
· No Illegal Substances
· No Firearms or weapons of any kind
· No Vending without permit
· No scooters or personal motorized vehicles.
· No Pets
WHAT WILL BE PROVIDED:
· 24 hr Security and Medical Assistance
· Drinking Water
· Wash Stations
· Concession Stands (Must be 21 to purchase alcohol)
— PURCHASED ALCOHOL PERMITTED INTO DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY.
· Vendors selling variety of reasonably priced food and event merchandise
Tickets can be purchased by going to www.susquehannabreakdown.com or by calling.
The Ticketmaster Express automated line is open 24/7 for anytime ticket sales: 866-448-7849. Prefer to talk to someone? Call 800-745-3000.
The numbers above are for buying tickets only. If you need help with an existing order please Contact Ticketmaster Fan Support at 800-653-8000.
1,124 people interested · 417 people going